DURATION: 28 HOURS
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is one of the hottest picks for IT security professionals pursuing a career in penetration testing. However, it’s often overlooked as a viable certification option by most information security pros.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
CEH course gives “white hat” IT professionals a glimpse into the mindset of a typical hacker. The focus of an IT professional is always on keeping and maintaining secure systems. By learning the hacker’s mindset, you’ll be able to take a more proactive approach and see beyond current security tools and policies to know where and how an attacker might try to gain access to a company’s network.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Introduction to Ethical hacking
- Implementing Scanning and Foot printing (Deviation from requirement to actual)
- Performing Enumeration
- Sniffers and Session Hijacking
- Implementing Social engineering and physical security
- Denial of Service
- Buffer Overflows
- Hacking Web servers and Application vulnerabilities (Deviation from requirement to actual)
- Web Based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Performing Linux Hacking
- Bypassing Networks: IDS, firewalls and Detecting Honey pots
- Penetration Testing